Facebook Like Button

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Mission Accomplished



So, the book is written. Mission, accomplished.

And I’ve had a little rest.

Abnormal was fun to write. I hope you’ve enjoyed following it.  From the brilliant comments I’ve had, throughout its creation, it would appear you have; so that’s all good.

I’ll keep you posted on Abnormal’s development from here on. Its successes or failures, highs or lows. Hopefully its publication, ultimately :)

I may come here for a whinge, or to share some cats.

So keep an eye on my Updates page.

I’m removing the book from the blog as of now, but I'll leave a Sample behind for anyone coming in late.


Thanks again for all your invaluable support and interest in my overwhelmingly ridiculous project.

 

Sara Jane Sheikh J









AND IF YOU COULD FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO LIKE MY

 FACEBOOK PAGE
 

I MIGHT LIMP UP TO 100 LIKES!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment